How to Whiten Teeth Using Photoshop?
Step 1: Open photo or image to be edited by selecting [CTRL+O] or FILE->OPEN
Step 2: Choose Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Hue/Saturation to create a new Hue/Saturation adjustment layer.
Step 3: Change the blending mode from Normal to Color.
Step 4: Select the white box next to the icon of the new Hue/Saturation layer.
Step 5: Choose Edit > Fill to fill the current layer and set following settings:
• Select Foreground Color Black from the drop-down menu for Fill Contents.
• Click OK to apply the changes.
Step 6: Select the brush tool and paint white over the teeth you’d like to change. Nothing will change as Hue/Saturation is not adjusted yet, but paint it anyway.
Step 7: Select Adjustment layer of the Hue/Saturation layer.
Set Hue/Saturation property settings as following:
• Change the colors affected from "Master" to "Yellow".
• Set the Hue slider to 0.
• Set the Saturation slider to -15.
• Set the Lightness slider to 100.
Step 8: Merge and Save.